Home
Home Join us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Review Updates
Forum > Music > Miranda Lambert
Post #1 of 7
Posted: 01/29/2012, 12:56 AM
George Snow
Body Count Fodder
No one here is country fans. But, I like it. I like most everything. The thing that gets me is, I drove to West Virginia to see her a few years ago. It was her first headlining tour and she kicked ass.

Then I saw her in Atlantic City last year, and it was a chore for her to open her mouth and sing. Literally she didn't want to be there.

Tonight I saw her at the IZOD Center, and she was OK.

For some reason when country acts start getting to the North, they don't perform the same as they do in the south. It sucks. We paid just as much money to see her as all the southerns we deserve the same amount of energy.
Post #2 of 7
Posted: 01/29/2012, 03:29 AM
Bill Wolford
Unpaid Extra
you deserve to be shot. That is all. :)
Post #3 of 7
Posted: 01/29/2012, 07:44 AM
Chad
Body Count Fodder
Nothing wrong with a little country!
Post #4 of 7
Posted: 01/31/2012, 11:04 AM
George Snow
Body Count Fodder
Hey, my first concert was Led Zeppelin in 1977, my last was Miranda Lambert a few days ago. I've seen most everyone in between from Dolly Parton and Toby Keith, to The Who and Rolling Stones, Rilo Kiley to She Him, Sex Pistols to The Clash, to Black Sabbath to Mr Bungle. I have a wide ranging taste. Oh and one of the greatest Johnny Thunders can't even count how many times I saw him. He always needed money for junk, so he played a lot.
Post #5 of 7
Posted: 01/31/2012, 07:19 PM
Unpaid Extra
Just saw Megadeth. They're....old.
Post #6 of 7
Posted: 02/01/2012, 12:37 AM
George Snow
Body Count Fodder
But, were they good?
Post #7 of 7
Posted: 02/01/2012, 08:01 PM
Unpaid Extra
Music wise they were good. Mic needed to be cranked a lot higher, but whatever. Show-wise they weren't bad, but Mustaine has built a reputation by this point. He's gone soft in his older days. I'm sure he's happier not being angry all the time, and fried out on every drug known to man, but it's not what I expected. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the concert, but it's definitely not the Megadeth that played in the late 80s.