Home
Home Join us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Review Updates
Forum > Feedback > DVD Collection / Lists
Post #1 of 3
Posted: 05/08/2012, 07:12 PM
Chad
Body Count Fodder
I'm thinking about merging DVD Collections into the lists feature, so you'd have a list for your collection, a list for your "to-see" list, and lists for whatever else you may want (Blu-ray Collection, VHS, Pirated Downloads, whatever). Obviously, I'm going to port some of the collection-specific features over to the lists feature and your existing collections will be converted automatically, but before I proceed, any big objections or arguments against this? Any reason why the two features should remain separate?
Post #2 of 3
Posted: 05/08/2012, 07:53 PM
Crispy
Unpaid Extra
What's the reason for this? Seems a lot of work for no reason.

I don't like it though, I like being able to separate my collection lists into genre/year/whathaveyou. Wouldn't we lose that if you just chuck it into a list? The only thing we would gain is being able to order it however we want, but that doesn't actually accomplish anything useful. That and I like the stars chilling on the movie page, picking it out of a list of a hundred lists that says "385's Collection" "Chad's Collection" "AttnDefDis's Collection" "Tristan's Collection" "Blue Meanie's Collection" Lucid Dream's Collection".
Post #3 of 3
Posted: 05/08/2012, 09:55 PM
Chad
Body Count Fodder
I had a few neat ideas for it, but for right now, I'm just pondering the idea. It has some benefits and it has some drawbacks, so I'm not totally sure if I'm going to do it or not.