Join us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Review Updates
Home
Home
Forum > The Reviewer's Lounge > Anyone Up for the Challange?
Post #1 of 4
Posted: 07/28/2014, 04:33 PM
George Snow
Body Count Fodder
This is for anyone who appreciated Us Sinners.

My follow up was titled Leading Lady and it could be used in film school as a lesson in how NOT to make a micro-budget movie. That's not to say that the acting cinematography or story isn't very good. It was a mess to shoot and after 15 fucking months I never had footage of just one cast.

So, I made a DEMO movie. It's comprised of scenes of all three casts. Which means that actors and locations change mid scene, al the music is stolen, and the audio is good, but not perfect because there's no ADR.

However, even with this MESS, I believe that the story still holds up. Maybe I'm just pipe dreaming, but, friends (non reviewers) have thoroughly enjoyed the demo. So, it is watchable.

Here's the catch and challenge... Do you think you can review this without the use of actors names (not given) or giving away the twist? I have a 7 page PR Rant regarding the production which I will send after you've seen the demo.

LEADING LADY a DRAMA about how far some would go to make their dream a reality?

Anyone up for a Demo Movie (how many times have you been asked that?)

If you decide to do it, I just ask you write a review good or bad.

I'd send you a dropbox link where you can watch it right off dropbox or download it. It is close to 900mb FYI.

Post #2 of 4
Posted: 10/12/2014, 07:05 PM
George Snow
Body Count Fodder
174 views and not one soul is willing to give this drama that horror fans would enjoy demo a look? Come on man up, check this shit out.
Post #3 of 4
Posted: 10/29/2014, 10:31 PM
Crispy
Unpaid Extra
I was intrigued by the idea, but I'm pretty swamped with work at the moment. Hell, it took me two weeks to notice that second post ha.
Post #4 of 4
Posted: 11/01/2014, 03:04 PM
George Snow
Body Count Fodder
If you ever find a few hours, I'd put odds on you not being totally disappointed. It will be a challenge to review.

I just had a few people over to watch it, and I asked for complaints. All I got was the actresses switching parts mid-scene was flawless. Which isn't a complaint, it's a compliment.